Carhartt Updated Classic Chore Coat With A Soft Blanket Lining.
Through the rise and fall of different trends, the Chore Coat remains a classic. From the pocket watch to the wristwatch to the phone, new technologies call for adaptations in design. But through it all its looks stay rooted in heritage. This men′s heavyweight coat has a blanket-lined outer shell that′s water-repellent, wind-resistant, and warm. The signature corduroy collar is the same as it was in the late 1930s and the rugged firm-hand duck fabric only gets better with time.
- 12 oz/yd² - 407 gsm
- 100% Cotton
- Firm duck
- Two rivet-reinforced chest pockets, left chest pocket with flap and button closure
- Two rivet-reinforced lower front pockets lined with a brushed tricot lining
- Two interior pockets, one pocket with zipper closure and one with hook-and-loop closure
- Button front closure
- Two-button adjustable cuffs
- Flat-bottom hem
- Triple stitched main seams